Be notified when we call for applications
Grants for the Master of Headache Disorders
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors, it is possible to apply for merit-based grants for your studies at the Master of Headache Disorders.
The University of Copenhagen manages three types of grants for students enrolled on Master of Headache Disorders. Tuition, travel and living costs are only partly covered by the available grants. The remaining costs are held by the student.
Available grants for the 2022-2024
The opening of the application process is announced on the programme website and via the programme newsletter.
Call opens: January 2022
Application deadline: 1 May 2022
Deadline for submission of your grant application is 1 May 2022.
Grant recipients are notified directly no later than August 2022.
To be eligible for the grants you must be a full programme student enrolled at the Master of Headache Disorders at the University of Copenhagen.
The following supporting documents has to be merged and uploaded as one file in the online application form:
- Transcripts and certificates
- Curriculum Vitae detailing your relevant work experience of at least two years
- Personal motivation describing how your workplace or country will benefit from the Master of Headache Disorders
- List of publications
The assessment of your grant application is undertaken in parallel with the admission process for the Master of Headache Disorders.
Priority will be given to:
- Academically outstanding applicants. The selection is based on an evaluation of the applicants academic level as well as relevant work experience as stated in the application for the Master of Headache Disorders
- Applicants whose workplace / country will benefit the most from undertaking the Master of Headache Disorders. The selection is based on an evaluation of the applicants’ description in the application for grants
- Publications and participation in conferences are an advantage
Grants are awarded for a delimited period. The 2 or 4 installments of your grant payment is conditioned upon your full programme participation in the Master of Headache Disorders. If you choose not to participate in a course or examination or to withdraw your enrollment you will not receive the remaining installments of the grant.
University of Copenhagen cannot offer any scholarships for this programme.