Faculty and Staff
The programme offer a faculty consisting of well-known and respected international headache specialists within headache research and treatment, who are very experienced and excel in teaching headache medicine. The faculty consists of top experts with a broad background in order to cover every aspect of headache medicine.
- Professor Rigmor Højland Jensen MD, Dr.Med Sci. - Head of Studies
- Associate Professor Henrik Schytz MD, PhD, Dr.Med.Sci - Co-director of Studies
- Associate Professor Lars Bendtsen MD, PhD, Dr.Med.Sci
- Professor Poul Jennum MD, DMSc.
- Professor Jes Olesen MD, DMSc, D.Hon.C
- Senior Scientist and Associate Professor Inger Jansen-Olesen Cand Pharm, Dr.Med Sci
- Senior Scientist and Associate Professor Faisal Mohammad Amin, MD, PhD
- Associate Professor Liselotte Skov
- Associate Professor Mads Barløse
The above mentioned researchers are the main responsible for the programme. Furthermore the Master of Headache Disorders prioritizes to invite key speakers for each course. Read more on the lecturers at the programme.