Behind the programme
The Master programme is organised to continuously ensure the quality and development of the programme.
- It is build upon University of Copenhagens long lasting experience with higher educations.
- It is developed in collaboration with the world class scientists at the Danish Headache Center.
- Each course is developed and managed by leading international researcher and practitioner.
- At each course a number of leading international lecturers participate.
- The programme is endorsed by a number of international organisations.
- A study board comprising teachers and active part-time master's students governs the Master of Headache Disorder programme.