Closed for programme applications
Next application round opens in October 2019 with an application deadline 1 May 2020.
Sign up to the newsletter to receive calls for applications for the Master of Headache Disorders programme and relevant news regarding headache research.
Individual course modules available
Most courses have a few available seats for single course students.
Deadline for application to individual courses is 8 weeks prior to course start.
When you apply for admission to Master of Headache Disorders or to an individual course, you must submit the following documentation:
- Copy of your transcripts and certificates (if submitting several documents, make sure these documents are uploaded as a a single file)
- A Curriculum Vitae detailing your relevant work experience of at least two years
- A proof of English language proficiency, if English is not your first language
- Proof of statistics skills equivalent to high school mathematics level B
- A copy of your passport (info / photo page)
- A scanned passport-styled photo
- Ttwo reference / recommendation letters (professional and/or academic)
- A short statement of motivation (500 words)
Once you have applied, you will receive an answer within six weeks after the application deadline.
University of Copenhagen records your personal data related to, and the result of, the application process.