MHD > Behind the programme
Behind the programme
The Master programme is organised to continuously ensure the quality and development of the programme.
- It is build upon University of Copenhagens long lasting experience with higher educations.
- It is developed in collaboration with the worldclass scientists at the Danish Headache Center.
- Each course is thaught by a leading international researcher or pracitioner.
- The programme is supported by a number of international organisations.
- A study board comprising teachers and active part-time master's students governs the Master of Headache Disorder programme.